Sunday, May 1, 2011

BTISAS

    The best teacher in S.A.S (BTISAS) is Ms.t because she is down to earth,fun,and a cool teacher.
Ms.t is like another one of us student.Ms.t can be  your best friend but when she has to get tuff
 its only because she cares even when shes yelling at you souldn't get mad because Ms.t trys not to
yell and when she start yelling she gave you to many chases and she done with it.The only thing that I
notice about Ms.t that gets her mad is when a smart student don't use thier smart's and thats why Ms.t
is the BTISAS

2 comments:

  1. Anthony, I know it is biased but I LOVE this post!! Thank you for the wonderful comments - more than anything I am so pleased to that you know how much I care. You've come a long way Anthony and I am so proud of you...
    Best,
    Ms. T

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool dude i guess you are sweet:)

    ReplyDelete